How to Remove Your Doors From Your Jeep Wrangler
One of the most fun parts about owning a Jeep Wrangler is that it has an exterior that welcomes change as easily as you might change your shirt. Once you understand how to remove your doors from your Jeep Wrangler, you’ll want to show off your new style on the roads of Killeen.
- Fold your side mirrors inward so that they rest against the door.
- Roll your windows completely down for better protection during storage (recommended).
- Disconnect the black safety strap on the door from the body of the Jeep.
- Release the plastic clip on the wiring pigtail to disconnect your power windows and locks.
- Remove the nuts on the bottom of each bolt on the door.
- Lift the door straight up to remove it.
The New Jeep Wrangler Will Have You Going Where You’ve Never Been
There’s more to learn about this unique vehicle than how to remove your doors from your Jeep Wrangler. If you’re not already a part of the Jeep Wrangler fan club or you’re looking to upgrade, check out the specs on this year’s model, now available to Temple drivers.
- 285-hp 3.6L V6 engine
- Tow up to 3,500 lbs.
- 33-inch All-Terrain tires
- Jeep Uconnect touchscreen infotainment
Test Drive the New Jeep Wrangler Today
Don’t put off hopping into one of the most versatile and rugged vehicles available on the road today. Schedule a test drive of the new Jeep Wrangler or have your current Jeep Wrangler serviced by our expert team near Waco. We can also show you how to remove your doors from your Jeep Wrangler. Contact us today to find out what parts and accessories we can have ordered and installed on your model today!